LOBO Oz Port Macquarie Fly-in April 24th-26th 2015
Friday 24th Arrivals at any time that suits.
1700: We are planning a quiet get-together/meet-an-greet at the hangar, and will either have a simple sausage sizzle or perhaps order in some pizza; yet to be decided. Please BYOG.
0830-0845: Gather at the hangar. (highlighted area)
0930. Risk Radar introduction or other topics (to 10.30).
- Rod and the L39 depart for the Anzac Day flypast at Wauchope.
- The L39 returns.
1130. Maybe an hour session on Wing Cuffs and then Insurance, a representative from Aviation Insurance Brokers of Australia will be in attendance.
- Lunch today is a sausage sizzle / steak sandwich simple tucker. The tong master will be in action.
1315. Program (subject to change), discussion items may include:
- LOP operations
- Wing Cuffs
- Explosive decompression
- Trans Tasman
- Accident prevention and ATSB statistics
- Lancair specific maintenance items. Are you getting good maintenance, is your maintainer up to speed with Lancair specific items?
1530/1600 Show and tell
1715 to 1915. Twilight River cruise. $17.00 per head, there is a bar on board the vessel so just turn up.
- Dinner, $50.00 per head (3 course dinner with several options) plus drinks.